Monday, January 6, 2014

my 1st Friday Finishes for 2014

 Here is my 1st Friday Finishes for 2014

I decided to join the QUILTING group on Face book for their monthly BOM - a Paper Pieced Postcard, rug-mug & wall quilt.  Each month we will be given a Paper piecing pattern to use to make all 3 - I completed my Pieced Postcard Block #1 and am working on my mug rug. Since I love paper piecing I do think I will Enjoy these projects.  

I have finished my Pieced Postcard Block #2 and have made it into a mug rug. it just needs binding and it will be complete. 
Pieced and Quilted PostCard Block #2

a close up of the crazy quilting I did on this block

This is the Rug Mug made using Pieced & Quilted Postcard Block #2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my Blog Posts. I enjoy reading your Comments & feedback. I love hearing from you.