Friday, July 4, 2014

Im Home from Vacation!


The Middle Fabric is my choice to cover my kitchen Chairs and bench seats. 
I just returned home from my vacation to Galveston Island Texas with my grown kids and grandkids.  I had a wonderful time there, our vacation beach home was beautiful, I loved the Decor, and I enjoyed sitting on the porch listening to the sounds of the waves as the tides would come in and out in the early morning and late evening.  Needless to say I did not do a lot of quilting or sewing while there, I didn't even bring a needle or thread with me.  An to be sure as soon as my granddaughter Echo came she brought me her Big Stuffed Bear that needed repair.  I had to tell her that grandma couldn't fix him till she got some thread and a needle.  Well to the rescue comes my youngest daughter.  she picked up a sewing repair kit from a motel she had stayed at.  So mr Bear did get a repair with hugs and thank yous from Echo.... my only sewing on the lovely vacation I'm happy to report.  On the return trip home I did make a stops at local quilt shop in Baton Rouge Louisiana, "  The Red Stick Quilt Shop", my GPS led me to their old address so I called them and found them - a lovely shop full of "Goodies" - lots of eye candy - for a quilter that means "FABRIC - FABRIC - AND MORE FABRIC! They had displays of all sorts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my Blog Posts. I enjoy reading your Comments & feedback. I love hearing from you.