Tuesday, August 19, 2014

My Entries into the Jefferson County Fair won ribbons!

1st Place my Mini Egg Quilt
1st Place My Beaded Butterfly Mask
 Wow! how exciting Six of my 12 entries in the Jefferson County Fair took ribbons this Year.  This is the 1st time I've entered anything into a fair... 2 took 1st Place Blue Ribbons, my mini egg quilt and my Beaded Butterfly pin, I received a 2nd  Place Red Ribbon for my Leather Cord Beaded Ceramic Flower Necklace.  For 3rd place I had 2 White ribbons, one for my Thanksgiving Wall Hanging and One for m Kitchen Towel and Pot Holder Set.  I also placed fourth with my Spring Postcard Mug Rug.  This is the one I used my wedding gown lace in.  Wow!  How fun... I usually don't enter into the fair but I was inspired to this year after working at the fair with my FCE group taking entries in.  I enjoyed seeing what everyone was entering so I decided to give it a try.  I'll take better pictures when I pick up my items this coming Sunday. 
3rd Place My Harvest wall hanging

4th Place my Postcard Spring Mug Rug on the Left.
this is a clearer picture of the Mug Rug that won 4th Place



A close up of the piece of lace from my Wedding Gown


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my Blog Posts. I enjoy reading your Comments & feedback. I love hearing from you.