Wednesday, September 2, 2015

KnitPickers August meeting at Perkins


Last Thursday our Knitpickers group met at Perkins in Dandridge TN. We are an eclectic group of ladies who love to share our passion for knitting, crochet, quilting, hand made jewelry and various other crafts. It was a rainy/sunny day out that day, there were 8 of us present.  Jo, Bettina, Rosa, Betty, Shiela, Pat, Beverly and myself.  I arrived early in dire need of coffee! I was also hungry and ready for breakfast.
Sally had asked me to take the notes and write the newsletter beginning this month so I also wanted to be set and ready to go.  I agreed to hoping this would help me put names to the lovely faces of my friends.  It was a fun meeting and Show and Tell was awesome, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my Blog Posts. I enjoy reading your Comments & feedback. I love hearing from you.